By now, you’ve probably heard of bitcoin – there are stories of people making thousands of dollars a night on this and other cryptocurrencies.
As with any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with a free $ 10 bitcoin is a good way to try it out and start learning how it all works. I myself am still a beginner in all this and during my research came across this process. It helped me, so I thought I should share it with you.
The first thing you need to know about buying bitcoin is that there are several basic ways to purchase it, and doing so is not that difficult.
The two main ways to purchase bitcoin are through a broker or through an exchange. Check out the Coinbase exchange – this is one of the largest exchanges, they have a clean and clear interface, they have access to applications on various mobile and computer platforms, and you offer $ 10 free bitcoin to get started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried that work well – BTCMarkets and Coinspot to name a good pair – but only Coinbase has $ 10 for the starting bonus.
An additional benefit of Coinbase is that it works locally in multiple currencies – for example, if you are in Australia, all your data will be displayed in Australian dollars, so you don’t need to keep exchange rates on your toes and the like.
It’s also worth noting that bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency Coinbase deals with – you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC) – whichever currency you choose to use, you can still get 10 US dollars free bitcoin.
Without further ado, here it is – how you get a free $ 10 bitcoin:
1) Subscribe to Coinbase (link below this article will allow you to get a $ 10 bonus)
2) Complete the process of setting up an account, including checking your email address, phone number and uploading proof of your license (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID – this can be done by taking a photo with your phone)
3) Enter your credit card details and verify the card by reviewing the transactions that Coinbase will add to your online banking statement (it’s instant and you won’t pay)
4) Order a bitcoin for $ 100, etherium – anything – on your activated account. If your local currency is not USD, you will need to make sure you order an amount equivalent to $ 100
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: All bitcoin purchases pay, and Coinbase is no different. У most, the initial purchase fee of $ 100 should be about $ 4 ***
5) That’s it! In a couple of days, a $ 10 bitcoin will appear in your Coinbase account – even if you calculate the purchase price, you will still be ahead.
So if you are interested in bitcoin, you want to dip your toe without risk and want to get free money (!) In the process, give it a try. The Bitcoin bonus will cover your first deposit fees and help you find out what you are talking about.
Some concluding remarks:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you will not receive a free loan
• You can get a free $ 10 only if you sign up at the link below.
• The above offer is limited in time – after creating an account at the link you have 180 days in which you can buy bitcoin, lightcoin or etherium for $ 100 and get a loan of $ 10.
I hope you have a happy and prosperous future with bitcoins and you take advantage of a free $ 10. Free money doesn’t come every day, and with the rates by which bitcoin has risen recently, $ 10 can multiply pretty quickly! My plan is to just sit on $ 110 for a while, see what happens, and feel the ups and downs of bitcoin. Let’s see how we go.